Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Inspired By Yurr

Yes, this post is totally inspired by the motivation and eagerness of Scott Ingalls, to keep up with his new blog of a whole week. I too blogged frequently when it was all new and exciting and the possibilities were endless but, as time goes on the pressure, the loss of motivation, and the endless harrassment of not blogging enough gets to be too much. So Scott, I hope a few months or maybe even a year down the road, when your life gets busy or maybe even a new love interest happens that you will be able to fulfill your duties as frequent blogger. Not saying that you have been in the habit of totally deglecting your duties as a faithful commenter or just actually being around when you have better things going on, so I guess we are all safe in knowing you will never be considered a slogger. See the pressure is on already!

In all seriousness, you are awesome and I am encouraged and inspired by your posts and I think it is important for us all to realize that God is in control and if we continue to look to Him on a day to day basis and focus on His promises then each day will be more fulfilling than the one before. I read a quote yesterday that said: "Be the change you want to see". It really hit me, and made me think that if there is something that we think should be different or better then make it our goal to make it happen. You never know if we are the people that God has chosen to be the change we want to see!

P.S. I was so blessed Saturday night at Area worshipping with everyone was awesome. God Is Awesome, You guys are awesome!

17 comments:

Kirk said...

You know what else is awesome. Awsomeness is awesome. I mean when I see awesomeness the first thing that comes to mind is that is so awesome. Congrats on becoming undead again. We like it.

Anonymous said...

Do you know what else is awesome? Cassidy is.

Anonymous said...

Do you know what else is awesome? Cassidy is.

Anonymous said...

Shes so awesome that needed to be posted two times.

Kim said...

Of course you were the one I was mostly talking about!

Anonymous said...

you are absolutely right p.p, we just need to apply it too our lives and be that change that we want to see.

S. Ingalls said...

Well I would like to thank PP for posting all about me!!! Oh and God too...thats cool.
And whats all this talk about being busy again? And a new love interest? Uh, I don't think so, I'm never falling in love again. Mark my words, girls just suck too much!
Good to see you back in the blogging community.

Kirk said...

Amen brother.

Anonymous said...

Unless of course, they (the girls) are invisible grey blobs...then they are unsucktastically awesome...

Anonymous said...

I , think scott hase the girl thing pretty well figured out and is sucktastically realy a word ??

Anonymous said...

Is realy really a word?

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's in the same dictionary as hase.

Anonymous said...

so, my spelling sucks.I have other good qualaties !

Anonymous said...

Girls night Saturday?
Napoleon?
Your place or mine?

Yurr...She Blows said...

Oh, I would just like to repeat somethign to make sure I am clear.

I am never falling in love again. Girls just suck too much.

Just wanted to make myself clear.

Anonymous said...

You must have been Inspired by Yurr ,He is Dead to

Anonymous said...

NEW POST