Wednesday, October 10, 2007

IT HAS DEFINATELY BEEN AWHILE!

Wow, I had no idea that it has been since April that I have made a new post.

Well let me fill you in on the last few months: ~ In May Chris and I had our 11th Wedding Anniversary.(I know)

~ In June my oldest son turned 9.(AAAHHH!) ~Steph, Kirk, Cass, Scottie, Lorn, Syd, Danny, Emma and of course moi left for Creation. Which was awesome by the way!!
~Met Jo Hansen whom I love!

~In July we went to nana's cottage for Beulah week.
~Chris loses his job.
~My wonderful husband totally surprised me with a 30th birthday party! Yes I am now 30 and proud of it!
~The 5 bears went to Halifax for a wonderful weekend to embrace turning 30. We ate, laughed, cried, walked the waterfront, shopped and had a dance off against the "mainlanders" and of course we kicked some butt!

~In August my Mom and Dad celebrated their 41st Wedding Anniversary.
~Cassidy turned sweet 16 and we had a movie night with Aaron, Robyn and Adrienne.
~The Ingersoll's had a family reunion. I had no idea I was related to so many people that I probably will never see again. Good times, Good times.
~Timmy B and Holly T got married.
~Chris turned 33 and I didn't have a party.
~Got our new car.

~Well in September, school started and my children were thrilled as you can imagine.
~We went to Moncton to watch Montreal Canandiens and New York Islanders play an exhibition game.
~Started puppets at the church.

~October is a month that reminds us to be Thankful for what we have.
~Shari and Pierre flew down from Montreal for Thanksgiving.
~Had turkey with the Ingersoll family at Janie's.
~Turkey at Brenda's
~Turkey at mom's.

So there you have it. That pretty much sums up the past 6 months. I may or may not try to post again in another 6 months.

5 comments:

Yurr...She Blows said...

She Lives!!! She Lives!!!

Anonymous said...

well im personally extremely shocked that you posted--and very happy:)

Kim said...

It's about time I had comments!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I love you too! Also, I ditto the posting appreciation comments. Maybe I'll get back to opening up my blog one of these days too, we'll see.

Kirk said...

Wow I was about to give you a dead tag. Good thing I checked.