Wednesday, March 14, 2007

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS!!!


Okay, so it has been a little more than four days since I have been unemployed and quite possibly a few since I have blogged. Basically I think I may be turning into a monthly blogger instead of a daily or weekly one. Actually I am only blogging right now because Kirk called my blog dead.(It worked ok!) So since I am officially making a new post I thought I would post my list of songs for the Creation car ride. The list is a bit longer than just one song, so are you ready?

1. Here in your arms - HelloGoodbye
2. My Song - Glass Tiger

There you have it, my list of songs. I figure my chances have doubled now for hearing the songI want. Anyhow, I blogged, I made a list, so now what?

9 comments:

Kirk said...

Not Dead

Kim said...

Thanks! I am feeling a little revived.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget The Glory of Love...and Don't Forget Me When I'm Gone...(my heart would break)

Anonymous said...

PS
I guess that means you've forgiven me for being a jerk and now you are going to Creation! Yay!

Kirk said...

You know I actually don't have either of those songs.

Anonymous said...

I assume you mean PP's songs and not mine...sorry, PP, you win some, you lose some.

Anonymous said...

hi p.p like your blog. s.a

Anonymous said...

dead blog p.p

Anonymous said...

New post