Thursday, February 08, 2007

Officially Unemployed!

Well, it is going on 4 days now that I have not been working and I can officailly say that I am enjoying it. I have been catching up on reading, thanks for the book Steph, it is really good. I have gone into the school a couple of times and have had a flock of kindergarteners swarm around me, it was so cute. They actually miss me. TEHE! I also visited a friend that I had hardly seen since I was working. So, I guess I have no excuse anymore for being too busy to blog or read or whatever it was that I was too busy to do before. Yay for time alone, peace and quiet without sports announcers talking in the background and PS2 games playing; at least untill 2:30 anyway! Now, I am going to go read or maybe take a hot shower or whatever I want to, so I shall blog you later!

10 comments:

Scottie said...

for the record, if you would like a sports annoucer in the background i have been told that i could do that for a career sometime... just tell me in advance what your plans are for the day and i will pre record the commentary for you... and there she goes rounding the corner, about to sit on the couch... she opens up the book, she's looking rather relaxed, G-G-G-G oal!!!!! she is just chilling and the crowd goes wild!!!!

Kim said...

Thanks but no thanks. I will enjoy the peace and quiet while I can because they always make up for it when they get home.

Kirk said...

Hey Scottie can I be your colour commentator. "It looks like he would have scored that toucdown even if he was carrying a load of turds in his drawers."

Anonymous said...

How can I love someone so much and yet hate them at the same time?

If you read a book and no one sees you, did you really read the book?

I'm glad you're enjoying the book, BTW. Especially relevant, now that you have nothing better to do than run up your hot water bill.

Em Bass said...

glad your back:)

Stephanie (aka Not Neves) said...

It's later...blog.

Cassidy said...

You can work for me if you want.

Cassidy said...

We can write a book together. Called, "A niece and her aunt". A novel by a niece and her aunt.

Scottie said...

it is almost time for the march post... hope you've been thinking long and hard... the anticipation is mounting... oooh, aaaah...

Kirk said...

Dead