Monday, December 11, 2006

Once upon a .......

Once upon a time there lived a girl. She was not your ordinary girl, no, no, she liked to do strange accents, wrote funny stories that some people got angry at and there was something to do with monkeys and cars or something. Maybe she should join the Barenaked ladies! Anyway, this girl liked puppies, toast, and screamed at volleyball. She likes to scratch things in broad daylight and sometimes is confused whether to wear her shirt up or down or maayybbee even tucked in. I am honoring her today with a OoXxxOOoxxxXOo!(in a bad spanish accent)

P.S. I am sure I will not be posting again till next year because it has officially taken me an hour to give you what you got. Unless of course I choose to use the massive Mac that only pators can afford. Anywhos MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

8 comments:

Kirk said...

You are welcome any time. Thanks for posting. I thought you mat be dead. Of course seeing you often was messing with that theory.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

that was literaly my response to what you just said kirk perry... there may or may not have been a knee slap involved as well...

Cassidy said...

Aww kim im honored. But do post again. ;)

Kim said...

Thanks Scottie for commenting on how funny Kirk is. You Rock like Jack Black.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you just compared Scottie to Jack Black. That is just wrong, wrong, sick and wrong.

Em Bass said...

Merry Christmas Kim!

Anonymous said...

ditto...

Anonymous said...

NEW POST